- [ ] learn to write man pages
- [ ] generate a list of all docs (maybe with search?)
- [ ] figure out how to render the title on docs
- [ ] Add a project prefix git commit hook.
With a monorepo, most commit messages end up looking something like "component: the commit message".
I can type them in, but I might forget.
I'd like to define a file (e.g.
.project) that automatically provides a prefix for the commit message.
- [ ] Set emacs starting state. Full screen, with the font size I like (might be different per machine)
- [ ] Serve via rc
- Currently I just have a tmux session running on the server.
It would be good to incorporate it into the rc system.
Example OpenBSD rc script in fossil docs.
- [ ] start incorporating my mess of stuff into this repo...
- [ ] Update elixir-mode.el to depend on pkg-info.el and epl.el (or elixir-mode.el -> pkg-info.el -> epl.el)
- [ ] Experiment with netgraph